Full solution for Anorectal Physiology Testing & Rehabilitation
- Compact and portable
- Ensures patient comfort with small size probe and short procedure time
- Detailed, quantitative and objective report
- Can be integrated to your practice (Network and EMR)
- Stationary Pull Through (Rest, Squeeze, Push)
- Continuous Pull Through (Rest, Squeeze)
- RAIR (Rectoanal Inhibitory Reflex)
- Balloon Sensation
- Balloon Expulsion
- Pudendal Nerve Latency
Solar GI ARM can be connected to the network/server of the clinic to allow better data flow and security by consolidating the studies in one database. The database is accessible by the clinic staff from any workstation on the network.
- HIS/EMR link coupling
The Solar GI ARM system can be linked with Hospital Information Systems (HIS) including: Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and PACS / DICOM for automatic patient data import and/or export.
Example of workflow using Network options and HIS/EMR coupling:
- Patient demographic and procedure data are entered at the reception desk, or imported automatically (EMR link coupling).
- The data automatically imports into the Solar GI Arm system in the investigation room.
- An investigation is performed on the Solar GI ARM.
- The investigation results automatically export to the EMR system.