Digital plug-and-play system measuring more than 50 channels
- Measuring pressures, Impedance, swallow & respiration, pH and EMG.
- Complete measurement and analysis of gastrointestinal (GI) tract motility disorders.
- High Resolution Manometry and High Resolution Impedance (HRIM) capabilities.
- Customized results, reports and standardized letters.
- Quick and easy access to extensive patient data.
- Solar GI software available in more than 15 languages.
- Fully upgradeable with neurology, video (Swallow studies & Defecography) and networking.
- Expandable for research studies such as TMPD, Barostat and colonic manometry.
- 1-36 Pressure channels
- 1-12 Impedance channels
- 1-4 pH
- Swallow and respiration channel
- Multiple EMG channels
- High frequency EMG channels
- Neuro Stimulation
- Barostat input
UES, Esophageal body, LES, Sphincter of Oddi, Antroduodenal (small bowel), Colon, Anorectal (3D-VVP), Biofeedback
Networking and HIS
Solar GI is designed to become part of a network as well as being linked to a Hospital Information System (HIS). Security features include access levels to regulate data sharing rights, patient record locking mechanisms and secure file exchange over the internet.